(answers given by elementary school-age children)
How did God make mothers?
1) Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
2) God made my Mom just the same as He made me. He just used bigger parts
Why did God give you and your mother and not some other Mom?
1) We’re related
2) God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s moms like me
What kind of little girl was your Mom?
1) I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
2) They say she used to be nice.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
1) She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that
2) I’d make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me
What does your Mom do in her spare time?
1) Mothers don’t do spare time
2) To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
1) My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot.
2) She got too old to do anything else with him.
3) My grandma says that Mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.